Saturday, November 29, 2008

Holiday style wreaths


Country Living

When decorating for the holidays we like to add a few things that can be left up past the season, you know more bang for your buck! Wreaths are a great accessory that can outlast the traditional Christmas decor. I love the look of this wreath in a empty frame. I have seen where people have white frames lined up their stairways and I think these wreaths would look amazing displayed that way. Wreaths also look great hanging on mirrors.




Ballard Designs



Ballard Designs has these small boxwood wreaths. The possilities are endless for these. Can you image them lined up across 4 small windows or vertical in groups of two hanging from amoire or french doors? 4 of these for $29.00, not to bad of a deal.

Junk Mammas


2 comments:

3CHEERS4MOM said...

I love the frame idea, I bought a large chipped frame @ hobby lobby for $4 and painted it, then added a feather wreath. Turned out cute. -Cheers, Amy
P.S. love your blog!!!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

I've always thought that the wreath on the back of a chair was a lovely festive look if you're having people over.

Manuela