Monday, November 17, 2008

Acorn cookies







My daughter and I wiped up these cookies Sunday morning. They were easy and fun for her to help make. I was thinking of putting a few in these Thanksgiving favors with some other goodies. I love to take something store bought and add an extra touch to make it a little special. You don't always have to reinvent the wheel to be creative. I sometimes forget that!


To make these cookies you take mini nilla wafters and spread a little bit of chocolate frosting on the bottom of cookie. Add a chocolate kiss to the frosting. Then take a mini chocolate chip and dip bottom in chocolate frosting, and add to the top of the cookie.


Here are some other cookies ideas using the same concept. Santa nutter butters for christmas and ghost nutter butters for Halloween.





The Junk Mammas

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

So adorable I wouldn't want to eat them! I think I'll make these & take them to Thanksgiving as a special little treat~thanks!